- If you or the receiver refuses a shipment upon delivery, we will issue a refund of the purchase price of the product minus shipping charges and 20% restocking fee.
- Items are covered for 10 days against manufacturer defects from the delivery date. Please open and inspect the item as soon as it arrives. This includes, but is not limited to, rips, tears, holes, fans not working, and any cosmetic blemishes. If you are not happy with your item you can return it to us within 14 days of receipt. Please include the reason for the return. Buyer is responsible for 20% restocking fee and the return shipping charge.
- There are absolutely no returns accepted after the intended holiday. If there is a possible defect, please contact us and return the merchandize as soon as possible before the holiday. Any claim must be emailed to us prior to the intended holiday.
- It is the customer’s judgment to inflate our products in normal weather condition, not in extreme weather conditions such as high winds, thunderstorms, or freezing conditions. Please do not inflate the product until all ice has melted. If you decide to inflate or remove ice from the inflatable by hand, you may risk ripping or tearing the product and it is not covered under any return policy. Please do not set up your inflatable under trees. Falling limbs or other objects may puncture the inflatable.
- Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
- In the rare event of Got Inflatables shipping an incorrect item or any manufacturer defect, Got Inflatables will repair, replace, or refund the item.
You should expect to receive your refund within six weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you need to return an item, simply notify us with your order number by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.